MVRDV is looking for two experienced Chinese speaking architects to help with the office's increasing design work in Asia-Pacific region. These positions are based at MVRDV office in Shanghai but there will be opportunities to exchange and work from the Rotterdam office once a year.
Professional degree as an architect
- Chinese speaking architect with good spoken and written English for communications
- 对设计的各个阶段都具有良好的知识和经验，至少5年以上方案及扩初设计经验。请提供相关作品履历Strong knowledge and experience in all phases of design, with at least 5 years of proven experience in schematic design and design development phases
- Experience in mix-used high rise developments, preferably in China
- 良好掌握并熟练应用中国的相关法规、规范以及建筑施工工艺Excellent knowledge and experience in Chinese regulations, codes and building technics
- Ability to work out technical architectural solutions through innovative thinking
- Solid experience and ability to coordinate teams and disciplines
- 良好的AutoCAD，Rhino和Adobe Suite软件操作知识及技术
Strong AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite knowledge
- 工作态度积极、能够主动解决问题并且具有关联性思维。Proactive, problem solving mindset and interconnected thinking
- Working experience in complex and international environments
- Solid knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory
Please click "read more" at bottom left and enter the online application page, fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV, recommendation and portfolio preferably in PDF not larger than 5MB. If your information are not complete, we may not be able to accept your application.
For questions, call our HR department
+31(0) 10 477 2860watch this video to get a glimpse of the office and people who work hereMVRDV是一家致力于创新性建筑和城市设计的国际建筑事务所，拥有200多名员工。它成立于1993年，总部位于荷兰鹿特丹，并于6年前在上海成立了分公司。
MVRDV is a globally operating firm with a team of 200 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. It was founded in 1993, has its headquarters in Rotterdam and a subsidiary in Shanghai 6 years ago.作为一家提供平等工作机会的雇主，MVRDV承诺对所有的员工和申请者一视同仁，无论性别、婚姻状况、种族、肤色、国籍、民族、宗教信仰、性取向、残疾、年龄。
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.